MARSHALLTOWN, IA. The last money due on the building indebtedness having been paid in, First Church of Christ, Scientist, dedicated its church edifice April 18 with simple ceremony, the regular Sunday services being preceded by the reading of a history of the church.
Log in to read this article
Not a subscriber to JSH-Online? Subscribe today and receive online access to The Christian Science Journal, Sentinel, and Herald including digital editions of the print periodicals, Web original articles, blogs, and podcasts, over 30,000 minutes of Sentinel Radio and audio chats, searchable archive going back to 1883! Learn More.