Skip to main content


From the April 23, 1977 issue of the Christian Science Sentinel

Here's how you can receive the best service on a permanent or temporary change of address for your subscription to any Christian Science periodical. Send the Circulation Service Department the following information: (1) Full name (as it reads on your subscription label), former address, name of each periodical you want changed, and whether on Convenient Payment Plan.