Iowa City, Iowa (First Church). First Church of Christ, Scientist, Iowa City, located at 722 East College Street, was dedicated on Sunday morning, July 15, 1945.
Log in to read this article
Not a subscriber to JSH-Online? Subscribe today and receive online access to The Christian Science Journal, Sentinel, and Herald including digital editions of the print periodicals, Web original articles, blogs, and podcasts, over 30,000 minutes of Sentinel Radio and audio chats, searchable archive going back to 1883! Learn More.