In the summer of 1906, Christian Scientists were gathering to celebrate the dedication of the Extension of The Mother Church. Even newspaper reports of the day seemed to catch the spirit of something more going on than just the gathering of an estimated thirty to forty thousand Christian Scientists in Boston for the various events.
Log in to read this article
Not a subscriber to JSH-Online? Subscribe today and receive online access to The Christian Science Journal, Sentinel, and Herald including digital editions of the print periodicals, Web original articles, blogs, and podcasts, over 30,000 minutes of Sentinel Radio and audio chats, searchable archive going back to 1883! Learn More.