It was in the pages of the Christian Science Sentinel that—ninety-two years ago—plans for the new Der Christian Science Herold in German were first made public. Under the heading "Important Announcement," the Editors detailed in the March 7, 1903, issue just why they were launching a new sister publication to stand beside The Christian Science Journal and the Sentinel as official organs of The First Church of Christ, Scientist.
Log in to read this article
Not a subscriber to JSH-Online? Subscribe today and receive online access to The Christian Science Journal, Sentinel, and Herald including digital editions of the print periodicals, Web original articles, blogs, and podcasts, over 30,000 minutes of Sentinel Radio and audio chats, searchable archive going back to 1883! Learn More.