In 2003, I was traveling around Australia for a year, and had gone to Darwin, Northern Territory, when I became affected by severe food poisoning. I had only my backpack and some clothes.
Log in to read this article
Not a subscriber to JSH-Online? Subscribe today and receive online access to The Christian Science Journal, Sentinel, and Herald including digital editions of the print periodicals, Web original articles, blogs, and podcasts, over 30,000 minutes of Sentinel Radio and audio chats, searchable archive going back to 1883! Learn More.