One evening, our family was roasting marshmallows in our back garden when our five-year-old daughter, Alma, pulled her marshmallow out of the fire to inspect it. In the process, she accidentally touched the hot marshmallow to her face near her eye.
Log in to read this article
Not a subscriber to JSH-Online? Subscribe today and receive online access to The Christian Science Journal, Sentinel, and Herald including digital editions of the print periodicals, Web original articles, blogs, and podcasts, over 30,000 minutes of Sentinel Radio and audio chats, searchable archive going back to 1883! Learn More.