When my daughter was a sophomore in high school, she went waterskiing with friends from school. When she got home, she said she had swallowed a lot of lake water and thought she had something stuck in her throat, which was starting to swell.
Log in to read this article
Not a subscriber to JSH-Online? Subscribe today and receive online access to The Christian Science Journal, Sentinel, and Herald including digital editions of the print periodicals, Web original articles, blogs, and podcasts, over 30,000 minutes of Sentinel Radio and audio chats, searchable archive going back to 1883! Learn More.