In August of 1993, while traveling, I accidentally...

In August of 1993, while traveling in Alaska, I accidentally jammed a cotton swab into one ear, which caused bleeding, severe pain, temporary loss of hearing, and shock. I prayed for myself, and my wife prayed too. We continued on with the remainder of our tour.

On my return home the symptoms worsened. I called for help from a Christian Science practitioner. For several weeks, during which I experienced excruciating pain, had virtually no sleep, and had great anxiety, we prayed diligently. Those symptoms lessened, but I then became aware of another problem—the right side of my face had become partially paralyzed.

NEXT IN THIS ISSUE
Testimony of Healing
The greatest gift my mother gave me was Christian Science
July 3, 1995
Contents

We'd love to hear from you!

Easily submit your testimonies, articles, and poems online.

Submit