One summer when I was in college, I had a job leading trips for a summer camp. On the morning of one overnight trip, we were cooking bacon over an open fire, and when I reached to pull the pan off the fire, the pan flipped, and bubbling bacon grease spilled all over one of my hands.
Log in to read this article
Not a subscriber to JSH-Online? Subscribe today and receive online access to The Christian Science Journal, Sentinel, and Herald including digital editions of the print periodicals, Web original articles, blogs, and podcasts, over 30,000 minutes of Sentinel Radio and audio chats, searchable archive going back to 1883! Learn More .