Explosion survivor learns valuable spiritual lessons

In May of 1998, I'd moved to a mobile home and was settled in, except for having the propane gas turned on. After my landlord turned it on, I took a nap. When I woke up, I went to turn on the stove to make sure it was working properly. An open gas line had filled my home with gas, and instantly it ignited, throwing me several feet backward as the stove exploded. Though my body was on fire, I was able to get up and run outside. Then I collapsed.

In one sense, there's no way to explain my escape, as my feet were badly burned and my muscles were damaged. But God's law gave me the strength I needed.

NEXT IN THIS ISSUE
Testimony of Healing
Spiritual growth eradicates migraines
January 14, 2002
Contents

We'd love to hear from you!

Easily submit your testimonies, articles, and poems online.

Submit