Are you sure?
This bookmark will be removed from all folders and any saved notes will be permanently removed.
Experiencing the new Sentinel
The new year will bring a new expression of Mary Baker Eddy’s Sentinel to the world, and we hope you’re curious and eager to discover what you’ll find in its pages. In Scott Preller’s editorial in this issue, you can read more (and watch a video) about why these changes are happening: “to strengthen our experience of keeping the watch that Jesus demanded.” And come January, that experience will feature a fresh and fuller expression of the spiritual watch the Sentinel has always offered its readers.
What does that mean for you? Changes designed to enhance, broaden, and enrich your engagement with the Sentinel include:
- Timely and spiritually insightful content about how individual and global needs can be effectively addressed through prayer.
- A new print design offering a calm, comfortable reading experience.
- Online access to each issue, including timely prayerful responses, audio, and more, in an easy-to-use format.
- Email and online notifications about new content, such as rapid responses to today’s concerns.
- Improved audio options: Listen to podcasts, an entire issue, or individual articles.
- Links and QR codes take you from print to online content with ease.
We’re particularly excited that all Sentinel readers will be able to access this new experience. Find out more at cssentinel.com/learn-more.
When designing the new Sentinel experience, we asked, What if a community of like-minded people came together to pray about an issue urgently needing a solution? What if these same people were also alert—and even watching—for opportunities to bring healing to the world? This is the promise the redesigned Sentinel holds for you, your fellow readers and pray-ers, and the world.
We hope you’ll dive into the new print Sentinel, join the Sentinel community at cssentinel.com, and tell us what you think. We’ll be ready to hear from you and continue the conversation.
Marla Sammuli, Product Manager