How do you start a Christian Science organization (CSO)? Who can form one? What does a CSO do?

If you would like a Christian Science organization at your university or college, and are looking for someone to answer questions, please give us a call. The Mother Church can put you in touch with Regional Assistants around the world who work with CSOs.

From the United States or Canada, you may call 1 (800) 225–7090, ext. 3403. From all other areas, call (617) 450–3403, or write The First Church of Christ, Scientist; University and College Organization Activities; 175 Huntington Avenue, A–172; Boston, MA, U.S.A. 02115.

Enjoy 1 free Sentinel article or audio program each month, including content from 1898 to today.

This is the end of the issue. Ready to explore further?
November 30, 1992

We'd love to hear from you!

Easily submit your testimonies, articles, and poems online.