While I was putting away laundry one day, I noticed that all of the lights in my house suddenly blinked. I ran into another room and found that my three-year-old son, Soren, had received a strong electrical shock from a high intensity art lamp.
Log in to read this article
Not a subscriber to JSH-Online? Subscribe today and receive online access to The Christian Science Journal, Sentinel, and Herald including digital editions of the print periodicals, Web original articles, blogs, and podcasts, over 30,000 minutes of Sentinel Radio and audio chats, searchable archive going back to 1883! Learn More.