“...God … guides every event of our careers.” - Mary Baker Eddy, Unity of Good, p. 3
View available positions at The Mother Church - The First Church of Christ, Scientist, Boston.
Whether you are right out of school or in the advanced stages of your career, you can bring your skills, talents, and love for Christian Science to The Mother Church. Your contribution will help keep us fresh, enrich our already dynamic and inspired work environment, and aid in our worldwide healing mission. Your efforts can help us “keep abreast of the times” in publishing, communications, member support, public outreach, project management, and other professional services, as we all serve within the “wide channels of The Mother Church” (Mary Baker Eddy, Manual of The Mother Church, p. 44).
Technological advances continue to be a large part of our work. In the past few years, we moved The Christian Science Monitor to a digital platform, developed Concord software, created mobile applications, increased video and audio programs, and digitized an archive of over 275,000 articles found at JSH-Online. Our mission requires that our employees be consecrated and innovative—alive with new ideas and open hearts.
Have you considered the next step of growth in your career? Might it best be realized at The Mother Church? Your talents and skills in publishing, marketing, accounting, or finance, as well as membership, youth outreach, or other fields, just might be the perfect fit with us, blessing both you and the Church.
Check out some of our open positions:
- Accountant II - General Ledger - The Treasurer’s Office
- Assistant Curator / Registrar - The Office of Records Management
- Chief Information Officer - Office of the CIO
- Collections Assistant - The Mary Baker Eddy Library
- Executive Assistant - The Christian Science Monitor - Publishing
- Financial Analyst II - CSPS Manager's Office
- Manager, Records Management - The Office of Records Management
- Procurement Specialist - The Treasurer’s Office
- Product Manager - Office of The Publisher's Agent / Mary Baker Eddy’s Writings
- Project Coordinator - Office of The Publisher's Agent / Mary Baker Eddy’s Writings
- Project Manager I, II, III - Office of the CIO
- Researcher Archivist / Archivist - The Mary Baker Eddy Library
- Translations Manager - Office of The Publisher's Agent / Mary Baker Eddy’s Writings
Even if you’re not currently looking for a new job, you can still help spread the word about these career opportunities! Share these positions with a friend or family member.
Are you interested in future job openings? Complete your career profile and submit your resume here. We love being in contact with others who love the work of this Church.